www.TOOLMASTER.com.au hereinafter referred to as “This Site”
This Site does not collect any personally identifying information or non-personally identifying information. To the extent that it may be necessary for a web visitor to submit an email address in order to subscribe to this website, This Site will not sell, share or otherwise exchange such information unless required to do so under court order. Also, the Google, Bing and Yahoo’s compliant privacy policies are incorporated herein by reference.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At This Site we have a few fundamental principles:
We don’t ask you for personal information, but if you submit an information request or reciprocal link it is necessary that you supply your email address and possibly your web address, if applicable, in order to send notices of posting requested by your submission.
We don’t share your email with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights.
We don’t store any subscriber’s personal information on our computer.
This Site is a website hosted by a secure external hosting company. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information, which is likely only to be your email. Incorporated herein by reference, is the Google, Bing and Yahoo’s compliant privacy policies.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. The information we collect is used for internal review only and is then discarded; it is only used to improve the content of our Web page.
Partner web sites
As part of the reward process, this Site provides links to their affiliate partner websites. This privacy statement applies specifically to this Site website only. When you visit a partner website they may employ a separate Privacy Statement for which we are not responsible, hence it is advised that when you visit a partner website you read their privacy statement. This Site is not liable for any content of the partner sites.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third-party advertisements on This Site Our advertising partners include Affiliate vendors. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
As a website owner, This Site does not collect personally identifying information or non personally identifying information with the exception of submissions from the This Site website. Such submission requires that a subscriber supply an email address and possibly, a website address if applicable. Submitting an email address makes it possible to alert people to posts and other website updates. These email addresses are used for no purposes other than for such website posting or updating email alert communications between This Site and the submitter. This Site will not release personally identifying information or non personally identifying information in the aggregate or individually in relation to the use of the This Site website.
This Site may collect statistics about access to the This Site website such as views per day, etc. This Site may display this aggregated information publicly or provide it to others. However, This Site does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
This Site will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. This Site discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request. If you have submitted information to the This Site website and have supplied your email address, This Site will occasionally send you an email notice as to a posting or some other update to the website. This Site takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Comments and other content submitted to the host’s Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on the This Site or its hosting servers other than to process the anti-spam review and analysis.
Free Gift on Toolmaster.com.au (a trading division of Procor Australia Pty Ltd).
1. Toolmaster.com.au Free Gift Promotion
*Toolmaster.com.au customers will receive a free gift, when the first qualifying purchase order (Min order AU $50) is received. Purchases must be made from TOOLMASTER.COM.AU and meet all additional requirements. Simply enter your email address on the overlay window on TOOLMASTER.COM.AU, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and make a qualifying purchase of AU$50 or more. We will send your free gift to the address provided once we get confirmation of the order information from the website partner store. The free gift is awarded on the first purchase received by TOOLMASTER.COM.AU, which may not be the first order placed by the customer. This offer is only available to first-time purchases of TOOLMASTER.COM.AU.
2. When you register on TOOLMASTER.COM.AU, you will be enrolled in our free gift program and receive notification of any new offers, coupons and product specials after application of any coupons or codes.
3. Net purchases are defined as the total amount paid for the product, minus and tax, gift wrapping, shipping, promotional credits, returns, cancellations, and transaction fees (except where indicated otherwise). Toolmaster.com.au reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine which products will qualify for the free gift offer.
4. Participating (Affiliated) Stores are responsible for reporting your qualifying purchases (and related returns, refunds and/or coupon use) to us. Participating Stores may not report your purchase to TOOLMASTER.COM.AU if they determine that your purchase did not qualify for the Free Gift because you did not comply with this Agreement or additional terms disclosed on the Participating Store’s site, or if the Participating Store determines that you were not referred to the Participating Store by TOOLMASTER.COM.AU. We may also disqualify reported purchases based on our own determination that you have not complied with this Agreement or the terms disclosed on the Participating Store’s site.
5. Qualifying purchases from Participating Stores will stay in pending status until cleared by the Participating Store, to account for returns, refunds, fraud, and other processing issues. After this point, if the purchase is eligible, it will be marked as “available” in your account and the associated free gift rewards will be dispatched. It is your responsibility to ensure that we properly post your free gift to your given address.
6. TOOLMASTER is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance or withdrawal of, any Participating Store’s participation in the Free Gift program, or for any effect on accrual of the free gift rewards caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. If a Participating Store fails to report a transaction to TOOLMASTER, or withholds payment to TOOLMASTER for any reason, TOOLMASTER reserves the right to cancel the free gift award associated with that transaction. Free gift rewards awarded to buyers are subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations, and other events. Such adjustments can be applied to your account at any time by TOOLMASTER at its sole discretion. Should you disagree with any adjustments made to your account, your sole remedy is to withdraw from the Free Gift program.
7. You will not earn Free Gifts on purchases where your browser is not configured to accept cookies.
8. TOOLMASTER.COM.AU may, from time to time, offer additional Free Gifts, rewards, bonuses or other promotions. The terms and conditions of these additional offers will govern how they are earned and applied if they differ from the terms of this Agreement.
9. Free Gifts are not available for orders delivered outside Australia.
10. In supplying your address and email you consent to TOOLMASTER.COM.AU and Procor Australia Pty Ltd sending promotional material via email and/or the postal service.
A Trading Division of Procor Australia Pty Ltd